Because you matter, because we care here at Marine Chevrolet – like many other businesses we would like to share our efforts taken to ensure your safety and well-being amidst the COVID-19 threat.
It is our sincere desire to conduct business-as-usual for all of your automotive needs. We are implementing practices and procedures designed as precautionary steps that are based on the utmost consideration for your health and the health of our staff.
We want to ensure that you are aware of the options available to make servicing your automobile safer and more convenient:
- Steering wheel, seat and floor covers available for automobiles
- Disinfectants available for all vehicles
- Pick-up and delivery service
- Night drop envelopes available after business hours
- Videos of your vehicle for recommended services
- Electronic payment options for repair bills
- Maintenance Plus – Our ALL new EXPRESS LANE to expedite your maintenance needs
- We have numerous sinks available along with hand sanitizing stations that are available to all.
- We have always taken pride in our facility, but have taken additional steps with our cleaning and maintenance crews to increase cleaning and sanitizing for all areas of our facility.
- Team members are to remain at home or leave work if they experience any flu-like symptoms (especially those that are consistent with COVID-19). We have infrared thermometers available for anyone that feels that they may have a fever.
- We have reinforced basic hygiene standards. Team members are expected to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. They are discouraged from touching their eyes, nose and mouth with unclean hands. They are encouraged to cover their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Team members have been provided cleaning supplies to frequently clean their areas and frequently touched surfaces (such as door knobs, ink pens, telephones).
- Team members are asked to practice social distancing and minimize close human contact such as handshakes, high fives and hugs.
Our leadership team will continue to visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for accurate and updated information. We will adjust our processes accordingly to ensure that our guests are protected to the best of our ability.
As always, thank you for trusting us for your automotive needs and we hope to see you soon!
Your Friends @ Marine Chevrolet Cadillac