2023 Chevy Traverse Gas Mileage
If you have a growing, active family or just love having a spacious SUV for road trips and DIY projects, the Chevy Traverse is a top model you should think about in your car-buying journey. Did you know this SUV’s MPG rating stands out? The 2023 Chevy Traverse gas mileage gives you plenty to cheer about because you’ll save money at the gas pump while navigating Camp Lejeune roads.
Discover all the details about the 2023 Chevy Traverse gas mileage with our guide. We think you’ll love this vehicle for your Richlands garage!
2023 Chevy Traverse Gas Mileage: FWD vs. AWD
The 2023 Chevy Traverse comes standard with front-wheel drive (FWD) or can be upgraded to an all-wheel drive (AWD) version. We suggest AWD, giving you better handling options during slippery weather. Depending on which drivetrain you choose, the 2023 Chevy Traverse mpg will vary, but not by a lot:
- 2023 Chevy Traverse MPG with FWD: EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- 2023 Chevy Traverse MPG with AWD: EPA-estimated 17 mpg city/25 mpg highway
Either of these drivetrains will deliver oustanding numbers for the 2023 Chevy Traverse fuel efficiency. That’s why we recommend the AWD version for increased performance during inclement weather.
2023 Chevy Traverse MPG: Standard Engine
For the 2023 model year, the Chevy Traverse offers a single engine across all trim levels and drivetrains. See what you get:
- 3.6L V6 standard engine
- Smooth-shifting 9-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Automatic Start/Stop technology for increased efficiency
- 310 hp
- 266 lb-ft of torque
- 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity
2023 Chevy Traverse Fuel-Efficiency Features
The 2023 Chevy Traverse provides several fuel-efficiency features to improve gas mileage. From engine technology to various driving modes, discover the 2023 Chevy Traverse fuel-efficiency features of this top-rated SUV.
- The nine-speed automatic transmission promotes impressive fuel efficiency as you navigate Sneads Ferry roads and beyond.
- Intelligent Start/Stop technology turns the engine off while stopped at Jacksonville stoplights to help preserve fuel and improve engine performance.
- Traction Mode Select lets you pick your vehicle’s performance on challenging road conditions while maintaining fuel efficiency. Head to the beach in your Traverse!
Test Drive a New Chevrolet Traverse in Jacksonville!
More from Marine Chevrolet
Do you want a reliable workhorse in your Camp Lejeune driveway? How about one that gets good gas mileage? You can’t pass up the 2024 Chevy Silverado 1500 mpg! It’s also got a great interior that’s comfortable and cozy, an engine with outstanding towing capacity, and a strong engine. The 2024 Chevy Silverado 1500 gas mileage…
When considering a pickup truck that expertly balances work and leisure, the 2024 Chevy Silverado 1500 stands out as a top choice. This truck symbolizes reliability and strength, perfect for handling demanding tasks in Camp Lejeune or embarking on adventurous trips in Richlands. At Marine Chevrolet, we’re proud to offer a detailed guide on the 2024 Chevy…
The new 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 configurations are back for another year of impressive performance and versatility, giving Camp Lejeune drivers multiple models to choose from. Regardless of what your preferred style and terrain of driving are – from jobsite workhorse to offroad champion – there’s a 2024 Chevy Silverado 1500 trim level focused on all…