2021 Chevy Traverse MPG Ratings
When you need an SUV for your daily drives that’s equal parts capability and convenience for your Camp Lejeune drives, then there’s no doubt that Chevy Traverse gas mileage is something to consider. With EPA-estimated ratings as high as 18 city/27 highway mpg, 2021 Chevrolet Traverse gas mileage is just as impressive as its overall capability! Our team at Marine Chevrolet will help you explore the Chevy Traverse gas mileage for front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations, as well as other performance specs below.
Chevy Traverse MPG: FWD vs. AWD
The 2021 Traverse comes with front-wheel drive as standard,but all-wheel drive is available as an upgrade. Depending on the drivetrain you choose, your Chevy Traverse mpg ratings will differ as a result:
- 2021 Chevy Traverse with FWD: EPA-estimated18 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- 2021 Chevy Traverse with AWD: EPA-estimated 17 mpg city/25 mpg highway
As you can tell from the specs above, opting for all-wheel drive to enhance traction and control on the Richlands streets doesn’t cost you much in terms of fuel economy, but drivers
Chevy Traverse Engine Specs
Every 2021 Traverse trim level comes equipped with a powerful V6 engine as standard, paired with an advanced 9-speed automatic transmission for optimized gas mileage and power delivery. Check out the Chevy Traverse performance specs here:
- Standard 3.6L V6 engine
- Smooth-shifting 9-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Automatic Start/Stop technology to boost Chevy Traverse mpg
- Engine output of 310 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque
- 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity
Technology for Better Chevy Traverse MPG
From selectable driving modes to engine technology, innovative fuel-efficient features optimize the Chevy Traverse gas mileage while you drive in Sneads Ferry:
- Nine-Speed Automatic Transmission: Thanks to its slightly wider ratio spread compared to a six-speed, the nine-speed transmission allows the engine to run more efficiently—more of the time. The result is a noticeable uptick in Chevy Traverse gas mileage specs.
- Intelligent Start/Stop Technology: This system automatically cuts the engine while the vehicle is stopped, helping to boost engine performance and preserve fuel.
- Traction Mode Select: Selectable driving modes allow you to match engine output and efficiency to the driving conditions you encounter in Swansboro.
Test Drive a Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in Jacksonville
Ready to get behind the wheel of a new Chevy Traverse? Contact us today to schedule a test drive, or make your way to our showroom in Jacksonville. Our experienced team of auto experts is standing by to help you select the Traverse trim level available in our inventory to fit your driving needs and budget.
More From Marine Chevrolet
If you’re interested in a more fuel-efficient SUV for your Camp Lejeune commutes, you’ll love the new 2021 Chevy Equinox. The Chevy Equinox gas mileage ratings reach up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with the base engine. Learn more about the available engine options, gas mileage ratings, and more with us at Marine Chevrolet today!…
When you need an SUV for your daily drives that’s equal parts capability and convenience for your Camp Lejeune drives, then there’s no doubt that Chevy Traverse gas mileage is something to consider. With EPA-estimated ratings as high as 18 city/27 highway mpg, 2021 Chevrolet Traverse gas mileage is just as impressive as its overall capability!…
Many Jacksonville drivers ask us, “What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado?” Truck bed sizes vary by Chevy Silverado trim, and which one you select for your drives around Camp Lejeune. Marine Chevrolet brings you this guide to Chevy Silverado truck bed sizes. Once you have an idea of the Silverado model that best suits…