2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity
If you need power, the new 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 stands head and shoulders above competitors. With a maximum towing capacity of 13,300 pounds, the Silverado 1500 has a payload of 2280 pounds, making it capable of just about every job you’ll need around Camp Lejeune. With a boxed high-strength steel frame, and series of towing features, the 2021 Silverado 1500 is one of the strongest on the market.
Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity By Engine
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity can be attributed to its multiple powerful engine options:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: This powerful option provides 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque. You can expect a Chevy Silverado towing capacity of up to 9,600 pounds.
- 4.3L V6 Engine: A 285 hp best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque option comes standard in the Silverado 1500 with a towing capacity of 7,900 pounds.
- 3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel: A diesel powertrain with a 9,500-pound towing rating that pulls with 260 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L V8 Engine with Direct Fuel Management: With this option, the Silverado 1500 achieves 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, and can tow up to 11,500 pounds. Note the same engine with active fuel management tows up to 10,000 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine: Whenequipped with this powerful engine, the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 has a towing capacity of 13,300 pounds (on the RST) trim. The V8 also generates an impressive 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, giving you enough power to move just about anything on the streets of Richlands.
Regardless of the engine option you decide on, you can find the significant Silverado 1500 payload a powerful tool for work and leisure. The Chevy Silverado towing capacity is one of the most stand-out features of this truck.
Chevy Silverado Towing Features
An impressive engine with a high payload isn’t the only thing that the Chevy Silverado 1500 comes with. You can also opt for the following packages that can be purchased from Chevy or our parts department! Learn more about adding options like towing mirrors for your Chevy Silverado:
- Trailering Package: The standard package for the Chevy Silverado 1500. Includes trailer hitch platform, 2-inch receiver, 4-pin connector, automatic locking rear differential, and 7-wire harness with 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: Available for select trims, this package includes revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, handling/trailering suspension package, and more.
- Optional Towing Mirrors: Add additional towing mirrors for the Chevy Silverado for greater safety around Sneads Ferry.
Explore the Chevy Silverado 1500 at Marine Chevrolet Today
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, you can come in today to test drive it. Our friendly finance staff can help you find the ideal package for you, and answer any questions you may have to make getting you onto the road faster and easier than ever.
More From Marine Chevrolet
You’ve probably noticed the new Chevy Traverse rolling around Camp Lejeune. It’s one attractive SUV. But just wait until you see the beautiful Chevy Traverse interior. Not only does this automobile look great on the inside, but there’s plenty of room, including the generous Chevy Traverse cargo space. We go into the details below, including a…
Thanks to the gorgeous rainbow ofChevy Equinox colors, this SUV would look great in any Camp Lejeune driveway. Did you know that there are eight brilliant color options to choose from? And that’s just the exterior. The interior colors are just as beautiful. Let’s delve into the details and talk about your options. Chevy…
Have you been searching for the perfect versatile pickup truck to take on tough jobs around Camp Lejeune? If so, it’s your turn to check out the available 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 configurations at Marine Chevrolet. Available with a variety of options, this Chevy truck is full of innovative features that match your style and driving…