2020 Chevrolet Equinox Interior Features
Need a compact SUV that’s equipped with state-of-the-art features and a spacious interior? Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox interior, which is full of high-tech gadgets to enhance your Camp Lejeune commutes. Let’s not forget the abundance of cargo space for weekend sporting events and shopping trips to Richlands. Visit Marine Chevrolet Cadillac, find the right Chevy Equinox lease deals, compare the Chevy Equinox vs. Ford Escape, and step inside the cozy interior cabin of the top-rated Equinox.
For the price, the new Equinox features lots of added features Sneads Ferry-area families will be excited about, including:
- Chevy MyLink: The Chevrolet Equinox interior comes equipped with a 7-inch color touchscreen, which you can use to access Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and more.
- Keyless Open: With Keyless Open, you can lock/unlock the car doors without even having to press a button. The system senses the key fob in your pocket or bag and opens the doors for you.
- Optional Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Stay comfortable as you cruise through Jacksonville with dual-zone climate control—a system that lets you and your front passenger choose your own temperature settings.
- Optional Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat: No matter the weather, a driver’s seat with heating and cooling functions will make your trip much more enjoyable.
Cargo Space & Dimensions
The new Chevrolet Equinox has seating for five people, as well as split-folding rear seats that allow you to adjust cargo room. Here’s a look at the Chevy Equinox’s interior measurements:
- Cargo volume behind the second row: 29.9 cubic feet
- Cargo volume with rear seats folded: 63.5 cubic feet
- Passenger volume: 103.2 cubic feet
- Front headroom: 40 inches
- Rear legroom: 39.7 inches
What Are the 2020 Chevy Equinox Color Options?
The Chevrolet Equinox has a stylish exterior, with a variety of exterior colors to choose from:
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Nightfall Gray Metallic
- Sandy Ridge Metallic
- Ivy Metallic
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Storm Blue Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Summit White
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Pepperdust Metallic
- Orange Burst Metallic
Explore the Chevrolet Equinox Interior at Marine Chevrolet Cadillac
Are you ready to jump into the new 2020 Chevrolet Equinox’s driver’s seat? Stop by our Jacksonville showroom, and we’ll explore the many features and spacious cargo area, before taking it out for a test drive. Have any questions about the new Chevy Equinox performance or safety features, want to learn about the Chevy Traverse gas mileage, Chevy Silverado towing capabilities, Chevy Equinox colors, find Chevy Silverado accessories, compare the Chevy Cruze vs. Chevy Malibu, or want to learn about the best road trips in North Carolina or new places to visit in Jacksonville? Contact us online or by phone today!
Learn More at Marine Chevrolet Cadillac
The 2021 Chevy Colorado towing capacity ranges from 3,500 to 7,700 pounds of power, which can transform the way that you navigate the Camp Lejeune roads. Whether heading to a work site or an epic adventure, the Chevy Colorado towing performance won’t let you down. Take a look at the specs and features behind this midsize truck,…
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe interior comfortably seats up to nine passengers and offers drivers some of the latest tech and convenience features. The performance capabilities and cargo capacity of the latest Tahoe are quite impressive, and the Tahoe interior is a standout feature as well. Read on to explore the Chevrolet Tahoe interior with the…
The Chevy Equinox is one of the best-selling crossovers for Camp Lejeune drivers seeking fuel-efficiency, performance, high-tech amenities, and versatile design. And if you want to stand out on the roads of Richlands, there are four different Chevy Equinox trim levels for 2021 to explore. From the affordable L to the deluxe Premier trim, the Equinox…